Thursday, June 28, 2007

I, The Incubus Will Strike Someday

A remarkably cold penis.

That's all I remembered as I awoke clutching my genitals. Fluttering thoughts swarmed me as I knew I had to sink lower into my mental cesspool. I grinned while considering the innocent pig-tailed young girls and train-playing-boys in overalls who I could persuade to spread my evil message filled with syphilitic insanities.
Quickly I reached for the phone and wrung my hands waiting for my accomplices to answer. Phone-call after phone-call I leaked my plan into their ear drums as they chuckled in agreement. I made every surface motion to be sinister and penetrate the unwitting populous with my infectious jism. I paced around my room yelling terrible rhetoric and illogical machinations for world conquest.
Then suddenly my alarm went off. I sighed, grabbed my work clothes, and headed for the shower. Perhaps a few of the other employees at Costco could help me flesh out my hideous schemata.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home